Cooking Dinner

Here's TerraDactyl in disguise as a Triceratops.  ;)  A while ago I was making pot roast while TerraDactyl was playing in the kitchen.  TerraDactyl was very interested in all the chopping I was doing.  She managed to steal some of all my veggies (carrots, potatoes, & radishes).  I kept pushing them farther back on the counter, but she ran and got her stool and managed to sneak a few of each of them.  She promptly ran out to her kitchen to "wash" and "cook" them.  And then she brought them back into the actual kitchen to serve them up (below).

She also tried eating them.  But she prefers her carrots and potatoes cooked.  And I don't think she liked the radish at all.  She made a really great face after trying to bite it.  

At the end of the day, I thought I'd collected all the bits of veggies that TerraDactyl had collected.  But apparently, I'd missed a couple baby potatoes that she'd squirreled away somewhere.  The next morning she cooked me eggs and potatoes for breakfast at her kitchen.  I even managed to get a video of it, but I didn't realize there were actual potatoes there until she pulled it out of the pan.  The earmuffs are something TerraDactyl started wearing when I do loud things, like use the food processor or grind oatmeal flour.  But she's fine with the vacuum cleaner.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey, Where are my pants?

Furniture Galore!

Summer Camp