Fashion Show Updated!

It's all about mommy's clothes!   TerraDactyl remembers exactly which drawer mommy keeps her T-shirts in, and will go straight to it and start playing dress up.  I actually ended up moving some of my shirts just because I got tired of re-folding them all the time.  But I did leave a few just for TerraDactyl to play with.  

Usually, she hands the shirts to me and asks me to put them on for her.  But she actually got this shirt on by herself (mostly).  


She's also super excited about opening the doors to my dresser and finding more clothes inside.  Check out those curls!  the back of her hair is getting pretty long.  The front, too.  Her bangs are getting to the point where they need another trim.

 
I tried out another recipe the other day, Earl Grey Yogurt Cake.  It was really good.  Although I didn't really think about the caffeine content when I ate a slice after dinner.  Thankfully, it didn't keep me up...  :)


TerraDactyl is amazingly agile in her little sleep sack... until she's not. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey, Where are my pants?

Furniture Galore!

Summer Camp