Poop Grabbing Averted

I found a way to prevent TerraDactyl from grabbing her poop when I change her diaper...  A changing table toy!  I get her interested in the toy, she grabs onto it with both hands and shoves it in her mouth, and then I can change her without fear of her making a giant mess.  She still kicks her legs around, but I can handle that.

TerraDactyl playing with her changing table toy

The trick to the changing toy is you've got to get her interested in it before you take her diaper off.  Otherwise it doesn't work very well at all.  :)  So I just assume every diaper is poopy, and always give her the toy.

We're all happy about poop free hands!

Sleep training to disassociate feeding from sleeping is...  going.  We're having some rough nights right now.  Hopefully it won't be for long.  

She looks like she's scheming, doesn't she?

It's getting chilly in the garage, so TerraDactyl has to gear up for while I spot DH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey, Where are my pants?

Furniture Galore!

Summer Camp