Getting a Handle on Snails

I don't have much to say today, so I'm just going to share a funny series of photos.  TerraDactyl is good at grabbing small things (like hairs), but larger items still cause difficulties.  Oma and Opa brought back a felted snail rattle from their trip to Estonia for TerraDactyl.  Here's how the introduction went...

Look at this cool snail.  Hear it rattle?  Do you want to try it out?

Oh!  That IS cool!  But, it's so hard to hold on to!  It just keeps slipping and falling!  I'll try eating it.

Huh.  I missed.  Well that's an odd place for it to land.  I can't grab it while it's back there.

I guess we'll just have to be friends.

Comments

  1. I very much enjoy the TD comic strip. "TD and Snail" could be the new "Calvin and Hobbes."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Honey, Where are my pants?

Furniture Galore!

Summer Camp