Family Fun

This weekend has been a weekend of family visits!  My mom, sister, and nephew left on Saturday, but we got to have DH's cousin and her family over on Saturday afternoon & evening.  They were in town for a football camp.  It's been a while since we've seen them, so it was a good chance to catch up (and show off TerraDactyl). 

Sharing the love

Saturday was also the first day of laundering the cloth diapers.  It went surprisingly well.  So far it's not nearly as gross as I expected it to be.  Of course, TerraDactyl isn't eating real food yet, so that may change.  We'll see. 

Sunday, my dad and brother came down to visit.  I was surprised when my brother wanted to come down for a visit because I'd completely forgotten it was a holiday weekend!  He's usually pretty busy with work.  But my brother hadn't seen TerraDactyl yet and he was impatient to meet her.  While dad and my brother were getting their quality baby time in, DH and I spent most of our time doing dishes and other chores.  Trying to be as productive as possible.  There was some visiting, too.  :)

Can you tell my brother loves babies?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey, Where are my pants?

Furniture Galore!

Summer Camp