A Day with Family

It's really helpful having DH home on bonding leave.  I can hand TerraDactyl off to him while I eat breakfast and shower.  Yesterday while I was doing my thing, DH was collecting snuggle buddies for a family nap.

The best place to nap


Yesterday my mom, sister, and nephew came for a visit again.  Mom brought me a ton of chives and irises from her garden.  And since I was stuck feeding TerraDactyl, mom went ahead and planted them all for me, too!

A box of mom flowers

We also went on a walk around the neighborhood and spent some time playing at the local park.  Playground equipment has changed quite a bit since I was a kid.  There are some really fun pieces at this park.  Monkey bars that twist until they're vertical, an elevated merry-go-round that you hang from by your hands, and this weird two person spinny thing that requires teamwork (and fairly balanced masses) to rotate - it didn't work so well with me and my nephew on there...

What a new playground looks like.  I don't even know what these are called!

What is this thing even called?!

TerraDactyl had a blast kicking it in her new Converse socks from her aunt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey, Where are my pants?

Furniture Galore!

Summer Camp