Growth Chart

 

I finally finished TerraDactyl's growth chart!  The cross stitch part has been done for a while, but I had to iron on a backing to the cross stitch and then sew on a backing.  And I've got loops at the top to hang it up.  Now we just have to hang it.  That will probably take another 4 months or so...  :)

TerraDactyl often requests to eat whatever I'm eating.  So I've started eating a lot of oatmeal.  Her favorites seem to be Apple Pie Oatmeal (with hemp hearts because, why not?) and Sweet Potato Oatmeal Breakfast Casserole, even without the amazing brown sugar & butter topping.  

Riley has taught TerraDactyl the comfort of finding a cave to hang out in.  Riley always likes curling up under the footrest of recliners, and TerraDactyl's also experimenting with it.  

If you look hard enough, can you find the toothbrush?  It took me forever to find TerraDactyl's toothbrush when I was cleaning up the other day.  

TerraDactyl has always liked climbing and she's learning to like climbing at the park as well.  

TerraDactyl really wanted to wear a hat like mommy, so she finally got a chance to wear a ball cap.  Well, this hasn't exactly been my most cohesive post, but...  I did get through a lot of my random backlog of pictures.  :D  Here's a video of TerraDactyl being a total goofball.  (so basically just a normal day).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey, Where are my pants?

Furniture Galore!

Summer Camp