Exciting Interjections

Lately, TerraDactyl has been loving books with interjections.  So she likes the Berenstain's B Book because there's a BAM!  And she likes the Cat in the Hat because there's a Bump!  And she REALLY likes Mother Bruce because he ROARS!  Sometimes, she'll just have me read until Bruce roars and then she'll giggle and then we'll switch books.  

TerraDactyl also really likes her new water bottles.  A LOT.  She was so excited when she noticed all the cats and dogs on one of the bottles she had to go through and kiss every one of them.  

But even if she loves the cats & dogs, she also loves the DJ skunk water bottle.  And she surprised the heck out of DH and I when she recognized the phrase "DJ skunks" and knew exactly what we were talking about.  We thought we were being discreet and not drawing her attention to the water bottle.  :)

This amazingly intense hugging thing is something TerraDactyl does all the time now.  She loves going through hugging her stuffed animals.  And lately, she's been hooking one stuffed animal in each arm so she can hug two at once.  She also instructs me to hug particular animals as well.  I have to admit, I love this hugging stage.  It's so nice when she choose to hug me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey, Where are my pants?

Furniture Galore!

Summer Camp