A Very Subtle Beggar


TerraDactyl likes to beg for food while we're making lunch (and sometimes dinner).  She used to stand there with her head tilted back and mouth wide open.  But lately, she's added a new way to indicate hunger:  Lip licking.  It is too funny.  I love her pointy little tongue.  

Unfortunately, TerraDactyl's interest in my glasses has been renewed.  She's getting really good at snatching them off my face when I least expect it.  I let her play with them one time thinking it might remove the mysteriousness of them, but I don't think it worked. 

But I'm not the only one TerraDactyl steals things from.  She's also a hat thief.  She even managed to put DH's hat on herself.  It's only a little bit too big.  ;)

The other day we were playing Keep Away with Riley and TerraDactyl decided to join in.  Apparently, she also loves the game.  It's good to know that DH and I can use the exact same methods to tire out our toddler as we use on our dog.  :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey, Where are my pants?

Furniture Galore!

Summer Camp