Fall is in the air

 


We loaned our bassinet out to one of DH's coworkers and they just returned it to us.  I left it in the living room, thinking it would be fine there... But TerraDactyl still managed to climb into it.  She got onto the couch and then managed to cross that gap and get into the bassinet.  She really loves climbing and has zero fear.  I also think it's really funny that TerraDactyl knew the bassinet was for sleeping (based on her pose in the picture).  She hasn't used it for 9 months and she's only 18 months old!  


Talking on her Duplo phone and wearing her super chic outfit and boots.  


I didn't realize that some of our horse shoes are kids horseshoes.  They're super light.  TerraDactyl really likes running around with them.  She even throws them occasionally (not far).   The lightweight horseshoes definitely mean we could be playing a family game of horseshoes a whole lot sooner than I initially thought.  


DH bought us some more dishwasher detergent and TerraDactyl stole the container for her own personal use.  She really seemed to enjoy sitting on it, then carrying it somewhere else, and sitting there for a bit.  It was pretty funny.  DH and I decided to give her the empty container so that she can continue to enjoy playing with it.  


TerraDactyl is definitely getting taller.  I need to measure her height again.  She can reach so much farther onto the table, I haven't quite adjusted to the new buffer distances.  This is what happens when I try and bake while TerraDactyl is playing in the dining room.  I had forgotten there was a bag of spinach on the table.  She got the bag off the table and was grabbing handfuls of spinach and tossing them on the ground.  I got the bag away from her and then she decided to try and eat some of it.  (The mess would have been so much smaller if she'd started out by eating it!)  She was totally fine walking all over it and smooshing it up, but when I started picking it up to throw it away, TerraDactyl suddenly wanted to help -- either by picking it up, or by eating it.  It's not the only time she's managed to grab food off the table, either:  


With the change of the seasons as well as clothing sizes, I've been doing some rearranging of TerraDactyl's closet.  I moved her pants into a drawer in her dresser and she LOVES that they're now within easy reach.  Here's the tail end of one of her accessorizing sessions:  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey, Where are my pants?

Furniture Galore!

Summer Camp