Zippers!

I have legs!!


TerraDactyl has been experimenting with zippers for a while now.  But only the zippers on my sweatshirts - in an attempt to feed.  However, she has recently discovered that zippers exist elsewhere.  Yesterday morning I woke up to find that she had unzipped her sleep sack all the way to the neck and was walking around her crib.  

Exploring the secret garden


I'd been thinking I'd keep TerraDactyl sleeping in a sleep sack for as long as possible to try and keep her from crib escape attempts.  But, if she can just unzip them, that seems unlikely to stop an escape attempt.  Clearly I need to look into the crib's aftermarket lid options...  :)

What a good little helper!

While we were playing outside the other day, TerraDactyl was having trouble walking around the paths in our herb garden because the weeds kept tripping her.  Obviously, I haven't been doing a good job gardening lately.  So I did some weeding while TerraDactyl played.  Mostly I cleaned up the walkways so TerraDactyl wouldn't get tripped up.  Guilt-weeding.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey, Where are my pants?

Furniture Galore!

Summer Camp