Honey, Where are my pants?

The other day, DH and I were getting ready to leave the house and DH asked me to run downstairs to grab his wallet.  Sure thing, no problem.  I spent 10 minutes looking for his wallet before giving up.  DH looked downstairs for his wallet while I looked upstairs and in the car.  DH looked upstairs and in the car.  We finally gave up and left.  I had to drive instead of DH.  We spent a whole day thinking DH's wallet was missing.  Since he hadn't left the house in a week, we figured he lost it the last time he did leave.  When we finally got back to the house DH found this gadget that links to your phone.  When you lose your wallet, you phone pings the card and it makes a noise so you can find the wallet.  Apparently, DH isn't the only one to have this problem.  ;)  Oh, and we found his wallet.  Phew!  It was in the pocket of his pants in the laundry basket.  Which we BOTH checked, multiple times.  Turns out, sometimes having a plethora of pockets in a pair of pants is a bad thing. 

Wearing Daddy's sandals

Oh!  Big news in baby wearing!  I finally started wearing my Tula carrier as a backpack instead of a front pack.  TerraDactyl is pretty good about doing the monkey cling now, so I can actually manage to get her into position by myself too.  I just need a big chair.  I sit her up in the chair and then sit right in front of her.  She latches on, I bend over and strap her in.  TerraDactyl seems to like facing forward.  She'd still prefer to be held on my hip by my own arm, but this seems to be a close second. 

That's right, I'm a big girl now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Furniture Galore!

Summer Camp