Exploring Fingers

Yesterday morning I woke up to the view below.  TerraDactyl is getting quite confident in her rolling.  I think we might have to stop sleeping in my bed.  I'm worried she'll just keep rolling.  And while I do put stuff to block her, it still makes me nervous.  It's too bad because it's a convenient way for me to sleep more.  


Somebody's a morning person! (Hint:  it's NOT mom)

TerraDactyl has been exploring my face more with her fingers.  It's a bit more thorough than it has been in the past.  She's gripping my nose and tweaking it.  Pulling on my lips, trying to get into my mouth, removing my glasses...  Its quite exciting.  So far my eyes have been safe, but it may just be because the glasses slow her down.  :D  


Where else can I put these fingers?

She's ALSO exploring her poop with her fingers!  It's not ideal (especially paired with the whole sticking her fingers in my mouth thing).  TerraDactyl is so squirmy it's hard enough to keep hold of her legs, let alone control her arms as well.  DH had a particularly frustrating experience with her one night.  And while we were discussing it and how we could maybe avoid poopy fingers, DH suggested handcuffs.  I suggested a bar up by her head she could be encouraged to hold.  DH rejected this idea and doubled down on the handcuff idea.  He followed that up with "I'm maybe still kind of mad at her."  Poor DH.  I think he was traumatized.


She's so sweet, you'd never know she likes to play with her poop!

The other night DH was watching Battle Royale once I got done putting TerraDactyl to sleep.  It's a Japanese movie that seems to be what the Hunger Games was based off.  It's not supposed to be a comedy, but it's just so outrageous that parts of it were hilarious.  It's also super gory.  I was hoping for a good payoff for the end of the movie, but I should have just gone to bed early and gotten more sleep.  


Rawr!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey, Where are my pants?

Furniture Galore!

Summer Camp