Mom has hair?!?

It's like people expect DH and me to make a nerdy baby or something...

TerraDactyl discovered that her mother has hair.  I usually wear it up in a ponytail, but I bent over her the other day and she saw my ponytail and started giggling.  It kept her entertained for a really long time, giggling and reaching for it.  Of course, I tried to make sure she never actually got a hold of it. 

One sock on and one sock off

I've started trying out some leg warmers for TerraDactyl.  They're working OK, but she's really good at getting out of them.  The pair above were on for the amount of time it took me to eat a bowl of cereal and she'd already managed to completely remove one of the leggings.  She rubs her feet back and forth and catches her big toe in the fabric and then she can kick it pretty far down in one go.  It's actually quite impressive.

This pair of leggings lasted a little longer...

Oh!  TerraDactyl made a big gain in rolling yesterday!  She's only ever rolled over her right shoulder.  So, if she rolled from her back onto her belly and then back onto her back she would end up where she started.  BUT, yesterday I saw her roll over her left should for the first time!  The most surprising thing was that it didn't even seem like she struggled with it.  She just did it.  So I guess she hasn't done it yet because she didn't want to, not because she couldn't?

Near-fall, but no pin!  We've got high hopes for TerraDactyl's wrestling career

Daddy's girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey, Where are my pants?

Furniture Galore!

Summer Camp