Rattle Socks!

We received some Itty Bittys Rattle Socks at TerraDactyl's baby shower.  They were too big for her feet initially, so I set them aside.  When I did add them into the sock rotation, well, by then I had kind of stopped using socks.  I was (and still kind of am) a HUGE fan of footie pajamas.  I love the all-in-one simplicity of it.  :)  But, TerraDactyl's been kicking her feet a lot more and this morning I just decided to try out the rattle socks. 

Is that MY feet making that weird noise??

Well, it took TerraDactyl a little bit to realize that her feet were rattling.  It was pretty funny watching her kick her feet and eventually figure out the connection to kicking her feet and hearing the rattle.  But before long she was totally into it. 


In fact, she spent the whole day kicking her feet.  And I spent the whole day putting her socks back on.  Because when there's a mass at the end of the toe and that toe is constantly kicking...  the socks fall off.  So that was a little annoying. 

Aww, mom!  Why don't my feet make noise anymore?

But I think TerraDactyl did like the rattle.  So, I'm thinking of attaching the rattles to the toes of some of her footie pajamas.  Why aren't rattle footed footie pajamas a thing?  Maybe I should start designing baby clothes...  :)

TerraDactyl likes staring at fabric.  And pulling fabric.  And sucking on fabric.  She really likes fabric.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey, Where are my pants?

Furniture Galore!

Summer Camp