A Day of Naps

Yesterday TerraDactyl and I took a late morning nap after one of her meals.  DH came in at noon and woke me up to a surprise lunch.  French Toast!  I love breakfast and I would happily eat it for every meal of my day.  I was so excited for the treat that I ate it all before DH asked if I'd warmed it up.  Notice how the butter isn't melted?  Yeah, I didn't.  :D  I guess I was hungry too.  That or I've fully transitioned into "eat now while the baby lets you!" mode. 

Yum!  DH makes the best breakfasts

I guess Riley and DH were feeling left out since it wasn't much after my nap with TerraDactyl that they took their own nap with her. 

Got her hands in the air like she just don't care!

We also went on a really long walk, it was over an hour.  This time we started exploring all the dead end streets that we usually skip over.  We saw some very interesting houses and yards not very far from our house that we've never seen before.  I think we'll start exploring more dead ends in our walks.  

That is one happy strawberry

Comments

  1. Awwww I remember that strawberry outfit. Naps are great for all involved :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it because it's adorable, TerraDactyl loves it because it's easy to get into/out of. ;)

      Delete
  2. Every walk holds the potential of discovering another Little Free Library! 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! They're all over the place! I love it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Honey, Where are my pants?

Furniture Galore!

Summer Camp