Nails Grow Fast

Man, baby nails grow so fast!  I had to use mitts during nap time so she wouldn't scratch herself awake.  I had to cut TerraDactyl's fingernails again.  Tuesdays might turn into my least favorite day.

She seems chill about the mitts

TerraDactyl did a great job napping in the evening.  She even let us watch a movie!  We watched Escape Plan.  It has both Stallone & Arnold, and while there weren't a ton of explosions, there was gunfire and loud noises and TerraDactyl slept right through it. 

TerraDactyl's themed outfit (the movie's about breaking out of prison)

A bit of a boring day.  We didn't get a lot accomplished.  Laundry (of course), bath, nail clipping and that's about it. 

Comments

  1. I love the prison-themed outfit ;)
    People keep telling us that we need to be noisy around the baby so that it grows accustomed to clatter, that way you don't have to tip-toe around to get stuff done. If TD can sleep through a Stallone/Arnold team-up, I think you're off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Honey, Where are my pants?

Furniture Galore!

Summer Camp